4 Weeks and counting… Here is the fourth instalment to planning your actions for maximum success as we enter 2013.
Average Annual Number of Transactions Per Client: The time to see an impact will vary greatly by the industry. Creative programs to ask clients back after the first transaction would have a quick impact on a restaurant, coffee shop, book store, grocery store, hair salon and other businesses where loyal clients visit frequently. A chiropractor might not see a measured increase for several months. The key to remember is that multiple transactions depend on the first experience going well! A 5% increase in client retention can result in a 25% to 125% increase in profit depending on the industry.
Here are some more ways to increase the average number of transactions:
- Make your customers feel very special – deliver amazing service
- Under promise and over deliver – always
- Be consistent in what you do
- Plan future purchases with your clients
- Build relationships with your customers – let them know you care